All Discussions Tagged '' (1,831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help!!

I can't log in at new site. Won't accept my username or e-mail. I also tried to register but was told my e-mail was already in use. My prof…

Started by Ray Carroll

1 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Balistreri

Brigade

Moving-goodbye

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. A lot has happened since November 2012 and I'm wearing way too many hats these days. I proba…

Started by Patty Smith

0 Apr 4

RestoringHistory.US

The vision for RestoringHistory.US is to help the next generation of Americans study the course of history and become effective defenders o…

Started by RestoringHistory.US

0 Mar 22

A great conversation about America on the World stage.

What are your thoughts?  http://www.iheart.com/talk/show/The-Atheist-Antidote-Show/

Started by Brock Lawley

0 Mar 17

CO-FOUNDER

How Conservative are your members of congress?

Scorecard weekly when Congress is in session, ensuring the scores reflect the latest activity. Updated scores help conservatives hold their…

Started by Lisa Day

0 Jan 13

CO-FOUNDER

Released Guantánamo Detainee Organized Benghazi Attack?

American officials have identified a former inmate of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp as a possible key organizer of the Benghazi attack…

Started by Lisa Day

1 Jan 9
Reply by Jeannie Hinck

CO-FOUNDER

The Bill of Rights for Dummies

The Bill of Rights for Dummies Revised so that the government and congress can have no doubt what is meant in the Bill of Rights. Since an…

Started by Lisa Day

0 Jan 7

CO-FOUNDER

Breaking! Exclusive! 'Ghost Andrew Breitbart’s new culture war juggernaut, BigDawg Music Mafia'.

Well, spit in the fire and call the dawgs, it looks like we have caused a bit of bewilderment in the cyber world.     'SO LONG AND THANK…

Started by Lisa Day

4 Jan 7
Reply by Jeannie Hinck

CO-FOUNDER

Five Myths About Inequality

"Inequality is the defining challenge of our time," according to President Obama. It's certainly the topic of the day for Paul Krugman, Joe…

Started by Lisa Day

0 Jan 7

CO-FOUNDER

5 Ways the Liberal Obsession With Income Inequality Hurts the Poor

After the last century, it shouldn't even be controversial to assert that the more a nation focuses on income inequality, the more it hurts…

Started by Lisa Day

0 Jan 7

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service