All Discussions Tagged 'art' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CO-FOUNDER

Combating Cultural Totalitarianism

April 7, 2013 By Bruce Walker Totalitarianism is usually associated with an omnipresent state which enchains the individual with iron mana…

Started by Lisa Mei Norton

0 Apr 7, 2013

Liberatchik: The Declarationist Manifesto

Art is dying. Once upon a time, art was vehicle for the conveyance of truth. Of beauty. Of expressions of the human condition. It was a fie…

Started by Frances Byrd

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Frances Byrd

www.liberatchik.com Home of the Declarationist Art Movement

Hello! Christopher Cook here, co-founder of Liberatchik. I myself am not a visual artist. Oh sure, I can draw mountains covered with a few…

Started by Frances Byrd

0 Feb 11, 2013

CO-FOUNDER

Culture Wars: Van Jones Explains How Obama & Progressives Occupied the Artistic ‘Heart Space’ …and Won

Culture Wars: Van Jones Explains How Obama & Progressives Occupied the Artistic ‘Heart Space’ …and Won From The Blaze (Related: Every…

2 Jun 9, 2012

CO-FOUNDER

PALIN: BREITBART IS HERE

PALIN: BREITBART IS HERE by SARAH PALIN 1 hour ago 46POST A COMMENT There is a new street art poster that’s being emailed around and w…

0 Mar 15, 2012

CO-FOUNDER

When I Count My Blessings..."I Count You"...Happy Thanksgiving My Fellow Culture Warriors!

I Count You When I count my blessings And all that we’ve been through I could write a novel one day That’s what I might do When…

14 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Chip Murray

This is where young Americans are getting their "news"

Jon Stewart's ratings beat Fox News' among young people. Yeah...Jon Stewart. I'm linking to Free Republic, because I sure as he** don't wan…

Started by AJ Anonymous

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by AJ Anonymous

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service