All Discussions Tagged 'joe' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CO-FOUNDER

Biden’s Fourth-Grade Economics - How to justify unaffordable and inefficient stimulus

October 22, 2011 6:00 A.M. Biden’s Fourth-Grade Economics How to justify unaffordable and inefficient stimulus In one of those inspired…

Started by Lisa Mei Norton

2 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Michael Colwell

mr. change~joe myhrberg~lots of fun

mp3 attached mr change joe myhrberg   We don’t need a college education To realize that “q-e “stands for inflation Got our cash cleaned ou…

Started by joe myhrberg

0 Sep 13, 2011

who needs banks?~joe myhrberg~miner's sollutions

this is a goofy song i wrote the other day, while checking out somebody's bottle of gold they had prospected for. mp3 attached once again i…

Started by joe myhrberg

0 Sep 12, 2011

Stop Progress ~ joe myhrberg ~ collaborate?

Stop progress joe myhrberg cottonwood ca Don’t you compromise with the devil no more There’s a million man army marching at your door Y…

Started by joe myhrberg

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe myhrberg

The Battle for Evermore ~ joe myhrberg -- collaborate?

the battle for evermore joe myhrberg cottonwood ca   pull the wool back from my eyes then I look to the skies                              …

Started by joe myhrberg

1 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by BigDawg Music Mafia

Message From The People - joe myhrberg - anyone interested?

Message From The People joe myhrberg cottonwood ca We interrupt your broadcast with a public announcement to our President… (intro presi…

Started by joe myhrberg

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by BigDawg Music Mafia

CO-FOUNDER

GOP rep. to Obama: ‘I’m game’ for alligator-filled moat along U.S.-Mexico border

GOP rep. to Obama: ‘I’m game’ for alligator-filled moat along U.S.-Mexico border   A freshman GOP congressman on the House Homeland Securi…

0 May 14, 2011

CO-FOUNDER

The Vast Right Wing Complacency - by Joe Dan Gorman

A most EXCELLENT piece written by our fellow conservative culture warrior, Joe Dan Gorman (JoeDanMedia)...   The Vast Right Wing Complacenc…

11 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Larry Bethea

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service