All Discussions Tagged 'music' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CO-FOUNDER

'Illuminati all-seeing eye' The Truth May Scare You(Part 3)

The Illuminati all-seeing eye as product placement. Ironically, in todays culture, the Illuminati all-seeing eye isn't watching you,…

Started by Lisa Day

0 Sep 4, 2013

Brigade

www.tombalistreri.com

tombalistreri.com is the home website for (brace yourself) Tom Balistreri. Here you will find all the evidence you need to use against him…

Started by Tom Balistreri

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by SaltyDawg

CO-FOUNDER

Culture Wars: Van Jones Explains How Obama & Progressives Occupied the Artistic ‘Heart Space’ …and Won

Culture Wars: Van Jones Explains How Obama & Progressives Occupied the Artistic ‘Heart Space’ …and Won From The Blaze (Related: Every…

Started by Lisa Mei Norton

2 Jun 9, 2012

Recording tonight at 7pm EDT and streaming to you

Hello. I'm pretty new here but I'm excited to be with like-minded musicians! I am recording my next album right now and streaming it live.…

Started by Mark Scudder

1 May 7, 2012

CO-FOUNDER

Christmas in the DawgHouse

A little something from BigDawg Andrew and me...to all of you.... Christmas in the DawgHouse ‘Tis Friday before Christmas all through th…

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Chip Murray

Czar

Angel in the Dark

She shows him strength, when he shows her weakness. She stands behind him when he starts to fall,and in front of him when he needs a guide…

Started by BigDawg Music Mafia

23 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by BigDawg Music Mafia

CO-FOUNDER

When I Count My Blessings..."I Count You"...Happy Thanksgiving My Fellow Culture Warriors!

I Count You When I count my blessings And all that we’ve been through I could write a novel one day That’s what I might do When…

14 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Chip Murray

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from your Friends at TradAM!

I wanted to wish you all a blessed and safe day from your friends at TradAM   Love you all!   Now, hows this for a starter banner?      

Started by Bing

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Mei Norton

CO-FOUNDER

Musicians On Call

MUSICIANS ON CALL Heard about this cool program from a friend the other day and again on the radio earlier tonight.  What a cool way to sh…

9 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Beth Karper

CO-FOUNDER

Herman Cain's Gospel Songs Hit the Web

Herman Cain's Gospel Songs Hit the Web July 11, 2011 5:32 PM   Followers of politics have come to know Herman Cain, the Republican pr…

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Lisa Mei Norton

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service