Dr. Jasser, AIFD President former U.S. Naval officer, and Muslim, supports the Lowe’s decision

barenakedislam.wordpress.com

Dr. Jasser, AIFD President joins Eric Bolling on Follow the Money on Fox Business Channel to discuss the issues behind the recent call by Islamist and the Left to boycott Lowe's for their free speech decision to withdraw ads from TLC's new reality program.

Jasser points out the misplaced outrage of radical Muslim groups like CAIR who threatened boycotts of the show ’24′ and its portrayal of Muslim terrorists, finally forcing Keifer Sutherland to do an apology commercial. Jasser also criticizes ‘All-American Muslim’ for not addressing the problems of homegrown Islamic terrorism in mosques and Muslim communities and says the show as it is does not do anything stem Americans’ fear of the Muslims next door.

barenakedislam.wordpress.com

Tags: American, Islamic, Lowes, Muslim, Naval, U.S., homegrown, mosques, officer, terrorism

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr. Jasser is a much needed hero and  I am a big fan!!! Thanks Big Dawg for posting this, we need to give heroes like him and Brigitte Gabriel, Pamela Geller,  Ayaan Hirsi Ali and others the spotlight so that more people can be informed and get involved. Peace

Good for Lowes .. I WILL  shop there more now, and More often , they have My $$$$$$$.

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service