US Navy Petty Officer First Class Chad Regelin's funeral to be protested by Westboro

Calling on anyone close enough to Anderson, California to support the funeral and family as the Westboro Baptist Church swoops down to reek havoc and destruction to a hero's funeral. Prayers are needed for the protection of family and supporters that will stand in honor of Petty Officer First Class Regelin. We will meet at 9:15 a.m. at the LDS Church 4075 Riverside Ave. Anderson, CA. 

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bastards...shared on FB...thanks for the heads up, Patty.

Miss Patty,

I'm not sure if you know this or not, there are groups that will protect the Regelin Family from the Westboro Idiots!  The American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and Patriot Guard Riders all will stand up for the Family.  Each of the groups needs to be contacted, once the word is out, Patriots gather!  God Bless You Patty and good luck!

Respectfully,

Larry

The Patriot Guard Riders will be there along with many Tea Party Patriots. I figured FB could reach those thousands of people that have not yet joined a group. I'm sure we will have hundreds, but hopefully thousands, of good hearted Americans that will stand up for the family on Saturday.

Thanks so much, Patty

Thanks for sharing Lisa, my blood boils and my heart bleeds:(

Lisa Mei Norton said:

Bastards...shared on FB...thanks for the heads up, Patty.

We arrived at 8:45 and the parking was already limited, the Highway Patrol, Police and County Sheriff were all working traffic control. The funeral was to start at 10 a.m. and American patriots, everyday civilians kept showing up to support our fallen hero. It was an amazing thing to stand among all those people honoring someone they might not have even known, shedding tears for US Naval Petty Officer First Class Chad R. Regelin and his family as they left the Church headed for the cemetery. There were many different motorcycle groups there, including the patriot guard. We are estimating a thousand people at the Church and spread down the road. We don't know how many people were along the route to the cemetery and the VFW were to have support at the cemetery. The protesters didn't show, they supposedly were protesting in Southern Cal on Friday. One of the patriot guard riders told us that the protesters are funded by law suits (they have 7 young lawyers in their group). They aggravate people to the point of violence and then sue the local PD for not protecting them. We're very grateful to God for keeping them away. http://www.krcrtv.com/news/30214231/detail.html#.TxI4u9zX4DY.facebook

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service