What Batman Shooter James Holmes & Some Muslims Have in Common: Where He Got the Money "Federal aid."

By Debbie Schlussel

Yesterday (Monday) Morning, I appeared on San Antonio ABC Radio’s “Jack Riccardi Show,” and Jack asked me where I think the Aurora, Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes got the money to buy thousands of dollars in guns, bullets, and tactical gear. I told him I’d bet he got it from student loans and/or federal aid to students. And I was right. On Monday Afternoon, University of Colorado officials announced that Holmes was paid $26,000 per year for his studies. (The money was apparently  grant from  National Institutes of Health to study neuroscience)

Although the money  was not a loan, it was, indeed, federal aid.

---- Doctoral students receive free tuition, and most get federally sponsored 12-month grants of $26,000, about $500 a week.

Excerpt read more @ debbieschlussel.com

Tags: University of Phoenix , Holmes, Islamic terrorism, James, Muslims, aid., federal

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So..... our government is sponsoring domestic terrorists!!!!    Not surprising, since our president and first lady, covort with them!

RSS

VISITORS

BigDawg Brigade

Welcome to the BigDawg Family.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

CO-FOUNDERS

LISA MEI & LISA DAY

CREATIVE STRATEGIST
Raymmar Tirado

BRIGADE

Tom Balistreri

Jeannie Hinck

Patty Smith

Toots Sweet

Chip Murray

Richard Gibbs

Debbie K

Chris Ross

If you have questions on the many features offered by this site, you can also find step-by-step instructions HERE.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lisa Mei Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service